Friday 6 September 2013

This Moment

Here's a link to Soulemama's moment, and here's mine...


{this moment}
A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.



And I'm afraid I've got to cheat this week and put an extra one in - it's becoming rarer and rarer to get a photo (a good one anyway) of all four of mine together, so I really want this to be another 'moment' too please!

10 comments:

  1. Sometimes cheats are needed, as the moments are so many! I fully understand :)

    What a lovely crew you have ~ enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You summed it up so perfectly! We've been incredibly lucky this Summer to have so many moments. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. I can totally understand why you had to include both pictures! The first is beautifully contemplative, the second is candidly alive! You have lovely children : ) May all of you enjoy a blessed weekend together!

    http://playguitar4him.blogspot.com/2013/09/this-moment-electric-slide.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!Hope you have a wonderful weekend too.

      Delete
  3. That photo os perfection from top to bottom... beautifully captured. Sincerely.

    I'm just getting back to my blog today so if you have a moment, I'd love for you to come on by!

    http://sofiasideas.com/2013/09/06/this-moment-81/

    You have a beautiful family, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and your photo has such amazing colour and light. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. Wow-both are so beautiful. The one of all four makes me smile. So carefree...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, makes me smile too! Love your photo from last week too, only just spotted it, so peaceful. And just saw a bit of patchwork too - hoping you get a few more naptimes to do some more!

      Delete
  5. The top photo is so pretty and the bottom one is so happy, they're both great! I see why you had to include two :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the children told me off for cheating but I really couldn't choose! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

      Delete

Please post a comment, I love to hear from you!