Wednesday 4 December 2013

Kitchen Cupboards

It's been another long day so it'll just be a short post today. I haven't shown you how the kitchen cupboards turned out yet, so I thought I'd give you a quick look, but first a reminder of how they looked a couple of weeks ago:


And now here they are in place, and just starting to be put to use:

The plan was to get a bright, retro look, or it could just be called cheap and cheerful!


For the amount of money it cost (tiddly - the paint cost more than all the cupboards and the sink put together!), I think it looks pretty good. And, obviously, my favourite bit would have to be the wall cupboard - I may not have found a wall I could 'patchwork', but at least I've got a bit of a cupboard patchworked!

You might not remember but I blogged about my patchwork wall envy way back in the Summer - here

Right, that's it, I'm off to bed. Back again tomorrow hopefully, Sally.

1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful to see how you've transformed your kitchen cupboards with such a vibrant and creative approach. The retro look you've achieved is not only cheerful but also showcases your knack for thrifty yet stylish makeovers. It's impressive how you managed to keep the costs so low; it really speaks to the power of creativity over budget. The patchworked wall cupboard is a delightful touch, adding a unique flair to the space. It reminds me of how intricate and detailed work, like that done in Woodworking CNC Services, can add a special character to any project, blending traditional craftsmanship with modern techniques. Your blog is a great inspiration for anyone interested in crafts, sewing, and DIY home projects.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I love to hear from you!