Friday 7 February 2014

This Moment

Here's a link to Soulemama's moment and here's mine, with a bit of rule breaking this week I'm afraid!


{this moment}
A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
. . . . . . . . . .

This 'moment' will maybe make sense to anyone living in the South West of England at the moment, and was one I definitely savoured, but for those of you living elsewhere there's a photo of another moment below.


It did rain again a couple of hours later, but my washing was half dry by then and is now giving my kitchen that lovely 'fresh clothes hung outside to dry' smell that's hard to beat, as they finish their drying inside. Hoping for some more sunshine and dry spells to help all the areas struggling so much with the floods.

And a more obvious moment, alternating between stroking the cat and petting/feeding the guinnea pig, all with a very sweet running commentary telling them both to be friends and how the cat must be very gentle with the guinnea pig because she's the biggest.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. True! It was our timid cat but I was still keeping a close eye on him, the weather unfortunately was completely outside my control, but it was lovely to hang it out just for a little while.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to hang laundry again. And I email with a friend in the UK daily, so I know how much rain you have had. How lucky to get it out there for a bit.

    Love the second image.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for that blue sky! And for fresh washing smell.
    That cat/guinnea pig shot is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How completely adorable! Those tender moments between your lovie and your pets are quite indicative, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I love to hear from you!