Monday 5 January 2015

This Moment

A very late 'this moment' as I try and get back into some semblance of routine! Here's a link to Soulemama's moment, and here are mine, Winter holiday beach moments ...

{this moment} ~ A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
. . . . . . . . . .















Hoping you've all had a wonderful Christmas and a great start to 2015.

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful photos. It looks a little chilly.

    Happy New Year Sally. Hope 2015 is a wonderful year for you and your family. Wishing you much happiness, good health and many blessings. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And still the shorts!! That boy must have a fantastic circulation - it looks beautiful on the beach but I think I'd take the fluffy hat approach to beachwear right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't figure out if it's cold or warm out - half are in winter garb and half are in shorts and tshirts. LOL! Still jealous of your beach time. I definitely have to get myself to a beach this summer.

    Hope the New Year brings you nothing but joy dear Sally. xo

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment, I love to hear from you!